Ermi has complemented its powerful motion restoring programs by adding a premium cold therapy solution. Thermazone® by Ermi is effective in reducing the swelling that can impede recovery and provides both the right device and Ermi’s proven patient monitoring to ensure success.
The Ermi Advantage
- Engaging your trusted Ermi professional reduces the burden of coordinating care across multiple vendors
- As a Joint Commission Registered company you can be assured your patients are receiving care from highly trained professionals following strict guidelines.
- Ermi’s ongoing patient monitoring will help you identify those patients struggling with their recovery.
ThermaZone® by Ermi
- Compact, easy to set up, and use
- Cold and heat therapy in one device
- Uses only 2 oz of distilled water
- No ice is required for operation
- 5 preset protocols-
- 10, 20, or 30 minutes
- 30 minutes on / 30-minute pause
- 30 minutes on / 60-minute pause
Motion Advantage™ technology
Leverages precise fluid motion to deliver uniform temperature distribution across the surface of the
pad for maximum coverage.
ROM Knee Brace
ROM Knee Brace with an embedded water pathway that provides the controlled temperature of both heating and cooling therapy. patients benefit from both thermal therapy at controlled temperature and a limited range of motion.
The ROM Knee Brace provides stability and support utilizing two polycentric hinges.
Removable pins for angle adjustment:
- Flexion Angles
- 0°, 10°, 20°, 40°, 60°, 90°
- Extension Angles
- 0°, 10°, 20°, 40°, 60°, 90°, 150°
Stretching techniques as a key component for treating patients and improving their ability to move.
Recreate the proper body alignment and force used by physical therapists to increase knee motion.
Improve flexion and extension while allowing perfect forearm alignment, no matter the injury.
Target structures most affected by severe motion loss after an ankle injury with the patient in full control of the stretch.
Safely stretch out a severely stiff great toe with rapid and lasting results.
Benefit from a hands-on partnership with the treating physician and physical therapist.