The ankle moves in two main directions (dorsiflexion, or toes upward, and plantar flexion, or toes pointing downward).
91% of patients achieved functional range of motion +110 degrees
“I used the Ankle Flexionater for five weeks and noticed huge improvement. I would recommend this to anyone who has had a severe ankle injury.”Rachel W. Patient
Improved Solution for Ankle Motion Loss
Ermi's new Ankle Flexionater+ is another in a series of revolutionary devices that allows the ankle to be stretched with either a straight knee or a bent knee and the benefits of our patented hydraulic mechanism.
The new Ankle Flexionater+ allows the ankle to be stretched with either a straight or bent knee, enabling the patient to stretch the Soleus and Gastrocnemius muscle with a single device. The patented hydraulic mechanism provides the high-intensity controlled stretch necessary to achieve successful results.
- Easy to follow program facilitates patientcompliance•
- Restores the ability to perform activities of daily living in only one hour per day
- Patient-controlled high-intensity stretch achieving up to 120 foot-pounds of torque
- Easy to switch between knee positions and achieve greater dorsiflexion than prior device•Safer alternative to secondary or revision surgery.
Ankle Stretch with Straight Knee
- Allows for stretching of stiffness related to the Gastrocnemiusmuscle
Ankle Stretch with Bent Knee
- Allows for stretching of stiffness related to the Soleus muscle
A cushioned pad over the knee comfortably holds the foot in place without the need for straps
- Ankle fractures
- Achilles tendon repair
- Tibial fractures
- Calcaneous fractures
Stretching techniques as a key component for treating patients and improving their ability to move.
Recreate the proper body alignment and force used by physical therapists to increase knee motion.
Improve flexion and extension while allowing perfect forearm alignment, no matter the injury.
Safely stretch out a severely stiff great toe with rapid and lasting results.
Cold Therapy is effective in reducing the swelling that can impede recovery. ThermaZone by Ermi provides both the right device and Ermi's proven patient monitoring to ensure success.
Benefit from a hands-on partnership with the treating physician and physical therapist.